Quest understands safety and risk management is important to both employers and employees. Quest tours facilities to comprehensively review safety and risk control. To avoid costly fines, shut-downs, or insurance premiums, Quest can suggest customized risk control and safety compliance programs for Cal/OSHA and Workers’ Compensation; some are fee-based, and some free of charge. These programs and practices include:
- Pre-screening applicants and pre-employment drug testing
- Employee Safety Incentive Program (sponsored by Quest)
- Risk assessments, safety checklists and workplace evaluations for hazardous conditions and compliance with mandatory government safety, environmental and workers’ compensation regulations
- Access to management and non-management training on an employee’s accountability and responsibility for safety in the workplace
- Risk Control educational seminars for clients to learn how to avoid high insurance premiums
- Illness and Injury Prevention Program (defining “primary and secondary” employer responsibilities)
- Hazard Communication Program/SDS training
- Facilitation of audits by Cal/OSHA Enforcement and insurer underwriting loss control audits, i.e. injury logs, investigations, safety training, safety inspections and safety meetings
- Record-keeping systems customized for client’s operation
How We Recruit
- Our standards are not designed to rank candidates, but to identify the best qualified applicants for particular positions by conducting a careful analysis of the applicant’s knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Suitable candidates are prudently guided through our application, testing and interview process to assure full consideration of all applicable job openings through Quest Staffing Services.
- Our consultants use tools including but not limited to an extensive applicant tracking system as well as a skill-based assessment software designed to match professional potential candidates with your company.
- Quest consultants have been cross-trained and are highly skilled in talent acquisition and are exceedingly focused in identifying the right candidates for your company.
- All our candidate interviews are conducted in our office face-to-face. This helps our consultants identify job applicants who best fit the culture of the companies we service.
Request for Staff Form
W-9 Form |
Programs and Services
Quest Staffing recruits executive, administrative, accounting, professional, technical, and engineering candidates for placement in temporary, temporary-to-direct, or direct-hire positions. Each program utilizes streamlined, efficient methods on behalf of both employers and job seekers. Quest applies rigorous standards that hold a commitment to ethical and professional hiring practices.
An excellent option for extra help during your busy season, the Temporary Placement program is also optimal when filling in for regular employees on vacation or medical leave.
Both the employer and the employee gain an opportunity to work together in the Temp-to-Direct program, using a specified probationary period to confirm that the placement will be a
Place a premium on professional, confident leadership with Quest’s Executive Search, an innovative, contingency-based career recruitment program that fills executive positions at any level.